NEWS FLASH: Unfortunately, the Basic Rights workshop being hosted by Sharon 11/28/23 is postponed to a later date. There are two others via zoom (at nearby towns) at both 6 pm AND 7 pm so you can choose a time that works for you:
If you would like to attend this workshop 6pm: https://fcsnorg.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYodeiorzwuGdAPWFZJ13amEYLFwE_Rz4mj
If you would like to attend this workshop at 7pm: https://fcsnorg.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUodOyhrDguHddIKUmkygp03Yrfgyv6JVBU
- Tue, Dec 12VirtualDec 12, 2023, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PMVirtualDec 12, 2023, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PMVirtualTypically, meetings are monthly with the beginning of the meeting time set aside for family questions and concerns, or just to share happy news. The remainder of the time is to address the agenda. Meetings are an opportunity to network, gain support, and information for your student!
- Tue, Jan 23VirtualJan 23, 2024, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMVirtualJan 23, 2024, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMVirtualThe risk factors for depression & suicide in people with autism can be very different to those in the general population and thus require tailored prevention strategies. Join us as we shine a light on this important topic & consider best how to address suicide prevention for this community.
- Tue, Feb 13VirtualFeb 13, 2024, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMVirtualFeb 13, 2024, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMVirtualSpecial Education Mediation is a voluntary and confidential process that is available at no cost through the BSEA. When school districts and parents do not agree about the educational needs of a student with disabilities, either party has the ability to request mediation.
- Multiple DatesFri, Mar 08SharonMar 08, 2024, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AMSharon, 3 Post Office Square, Sharon, MA 02067, USA
- Tue, Mar 26zoomMar 26, 2024, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMzoom
- Tue, Apr 23zoomApr 23, 2024, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMzoom